Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kristen & Joe 10-16-10

Currently editing the video for Kristen and Joe. I had a chance to meet up with them a few weeks before the wedding and I was very excited once I found out how relaxed and chill they were. Kendra was there with me to help out and made working weddings a lot less stressful for me.

As a one man operation, I'm running around back and fourth so much that by the end of the wedding/event, I'm dripping in sweat. Gross. Not this time though, Kendra stayed in the back and helped me by snagging a few of the wide angle shots and pans.

Here are a few unedited screen captures of what was happening at the wedding. Can't wait to deliver this one to the newlyweds.



2 comments:

Take 5 Photography said...

awesome!! can't wait to see the finished product...I'll definitely send my brides your way next year if you want em! :-)

Anonymous said...

Dude you are the hardest working guy I know in Video-ographer I know of. Nice work chief.
I request your presents at my appetizer and cocktail party in January.

Uncle "E"